Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Do you like candles?

I've been surfing the web a lot, lately (not because I have free time but for my work!)

But while I'm  working I also make note of websites that I want to return to on my free time and perhaps make some purchases, and one of these is Chris's Country Essence.

It's a little e-commerce store that sells things like beeswax candles, from candles in the shape of little teddy bears, or bees, or beehives, to beeswax pillar candles. They also offer a lot of other things, of course, pure honey, and products made from honey - or beeswax - like shampoos, body washes, stuff like that.

I rather like the idea of supporting a business that has a symbiotic relationship with our little buzzing friends.

Honeybees are an interesting creature - so interesting that animals make things that taste good and are edible to humans...

Anyway, if you're in to cute stuff, check out the beeswax candles and beeswax pillar candles here.

Not to mention the other products they've got on offer, of course!

No comments: