Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Commercial websites for women pilots


Came across this website which has a desk calendar featuring dates in women's aviation. That's a calendar I've been searching for for a long time, indeed, if I had had the financial wherewithal myself I would have made one meself and put it on the market.

Anyway, they beat me to it, and I ordered it today. I'll report on it when I get it, but if you know of anyone interested in aviation, (female or otherwise!) send 'em this as a Christmas gift!

http://powderpuffpilot.com/

They also have clothing - t-shirts, fleecy vests, a logbook (pink, with the powderpuff logo on the front), and Softcomm headsets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does anyone know where to get any stats on numbers of female pilots? I am trying to write on the subject and am having a hard time finding the info.