Breakaway: The History of Women in Aviation is a monthly series of pamphlets on the Kindle. (Don't have a Kindle? No problem. Download the free emulator from Amazon and you can read it on your computer.) And it's available on the Nook, too.
Breakaway provides a monthly synopsis of current events involving women pilots, as well as a monthly calendar of general aviation, and articles on a variety of subjects.
The November installment of Breakaway features:
1. Aviation Calendar – January 2012
1. Vernice Armour: Accelerated Passion
2. Why I Am Not Afraid to Fly, by Katherine Stinson (1919)
3. History of The Powder Puff Derby: The First Race – 1947
1. News Articles, November 1-30, 2011: Headlines Only
2. News Headlines and Brief Synopsis of Articles, November 1-30, 2011
1. Selected Museums Devoted to Women in Aviation